Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Nap Time! Oh, wait, here comes the camera...

So mum woke up to find that I was happily snuggled in a cushion sleeping and couldn't resist snapping a photo. GEEZ MUM, CAN'T A PUPPY TAKE A NAP WITHOUT HAVING A PHOTO TAKEN?

Here I am happily sleeping away.

And here is me when mum disturbs me. Mum, this
is about the hundredth time you've interrupted my sleep for a photo.

Just to prove to you how many times Mum have taken a photo of yours truly sleeping, here are some photos of me:

When I was just a tiny pup...

On my favourite couch...

Mum says I look bald. Hmph!

Can't  a puppy get any rest around here?

Even my kennel doesn't hide me from that camera!

You talking to me?

I give up on sleeping...

You see, Mum? I have PROOF that you interrupt my sleep way too much. Well, I shall consider this a small price for all those treats you always give me :D Keep those treats coming!

2 comments:

Ruby said...

Yups, Moms can be SO RUDE! As long as she's plying you with the treaties, just play along....

Kisses,
Ruby

Cotton said...

I feel you, pal! Same situation here everyday
Cotton